Garlic Lime Glazed Fajitas
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Calories: 810
- 4 NAKED TRUTH® Sous Vide Chicken Breast Fillets
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 limes, juiced
- Salt to taste
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- Tortillas, warmed
- Queso fresco, crumbled
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Slice the chicken fillets into thin strips and set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté, stirring constantly to avoid burning, (about one minute).
- Add lime juice and salt, stirring occasionally until the mixture starts to reduce to a syrupy glaze. Add the sliced chicken to the skillet and cook until warmed (about 1-2 minutes) then set aside.
- In a second skillet, heat the remaining two tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Add peppers and onions, and season with salt, stirring occasionally until vegetables soften (about 5-7 minutes).
- Top tortillas with the chicken, peppers and onions. Use guacamole, queso fresco and cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!