Grilled Chicken BLTA Salad with Creamy Tomato Dressing
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 810
- 4 CHEF’S CRAFT® Sous Vide Chicken Breast Fillets
- 8 slices of smoked bacon, cooked crisp
- 2 heads of Boston/butter lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 cup tarragon or malt vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Set aside and chill.
- Cut the Boston or butter lettuce into bite-sized pieces and layer it in each bowl.
- From cold, slice the chicken breasts and set aside.
- Slice the bacon into one-inch pieces and set aside.
- Slice the avocado and set aside.
- Attractively place the chicken, bacon, tomatoes and avocado on top of the lettuce.